8:30am Traditional Worship
Join us for this traditional United Methodist worship experience, built around liturgy, congregational prayer, hymns led by the choir and organ, hearing the spoken word, and reflecting upon it with current, relevant messages, and caring for one another in prayer.
9:45am Sunday School
Our Sunday School hour includes 12 adult classes, 2 youth classes, sixth grade confirmation class, and seven other children's classes.
11:00am Contemporary Worship
Come as you are to this contemporary worship experience. This service features our praise bands sharing new and favorite songs, experiential messages rooted in the scriptures, and a time build our community through prayer.
4 days left
- Join us on Sunday, July 5th, for ONE Combined Worship at 10am. The Communion Rail Offering for this Sunday will support the Native American Ministries.
22 days left
- Aldersgate UMC Family Day Hosted by, Apple Tree Preschool @Gulf Islands Waterpark Located in Gulfport, MS Date: Thursday, July 23 Cost: $19.99 per person (Age 2 & under, FREE) Park Hours: 9am- 4pm Tickets must be PRE-PAID no later than Wednesday, July 15th. Payment must be included with r... [read more]
28 days left
- Come join in the concert sensation of the Summer! OUTCRY featuring music by Hillsong United, Kari Jobe and David Crowder, and speakers Nick Hall and Shaun Groves. Wednesday, July 29th at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans. Group tickets are 22.50. We want to purchase the first batch... [read more]
- click here for registration form: Summer SONshine Registration Form
- SOMEWHERE SAFE with SOMEBODY GOOD A time of Bible Study and Fellowship for women of ALL ages.
- Help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member or friend.
- College Student small group. College students are invited to gather each Sunday for discussion, prayer, reflection, scripture reading and fellowship. We will also have opportunities for fellowship at Rev. Nancy's house and community events. For more information contact Alison and Stan Laskos, a... [read more]
Our Echo Newsletter goes out monthly and highlights upcoming church-wide events and programs. Click the date link below to access the most recent edition of the Echo.
Echo – 06.24.15
It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare.org
After the cards and flowers stop coming, and the people around you have returned to their normal lives, your grief continues. That's the reason for GriefShare. We will walk with you through grief toward healing and hope for the future. Find a group on our website.
How to Find Us