8:30am Traditional Worship
Join us for this traditional United Methodist worship experience, built around liturgy, congregational prayer, hymns led by the choir and organ, hearing the spoken word, and reflecting upon it with current, relevant messages, and caring for one another in prayer.
9:45am Sunday School
Our Sunday School hour includes 12 adult classes, 2 youth classes, sixth grade confirmation class, and seven other children's classes.
11:00am Contemporary Worship
Come as you are to this contemporary worship experience. This service features our praise bands sharing new and favorite songs, experiential messages rooted in the scriptures, and a time build our community through prayer.
- Join us beginning Tuesday,August 11th at 6:30 pm in Genesis Hall for an hour of Life Lessons. Bring a friend.The fee for the program is $20. Childcare will be provided free of charge. Doors open at 6 pm for fellowship and check-in. Registration forms are available in the church office and the... [read more]
- Help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member or friend.
- Join us Tuesday mornings as Kathryn McKenney leads us in this Restless study starting Tuesday, August 18th at 9am Genesis Hall. Many of our women who work outside the home have asked for an evening session. So please join us Monday evenings as Cheryl Mann leads the same Restless study. Starts ... [read more]
- This 35 week, comprehensive study will be led by Scott Clausen on Tuesday evenings starting August 18th. Contact Mary Stokes to register, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Student small group. College students are invited to gather each Sunday for discussion, prayer, reflection, scripture reading and fellowship. We will also have opportunities for fellowship at Rev. Nancy's house and community events. For more information contact Alison and Stan Laskos, a... [read more]
35 days left
- Program for parents, Tuesday, September 1st, 2015 6:30-8:00pm in the John Wesley Center at Aldersgate Church - 360 Robert Blvd, Slidell, LA 70458 Admission is FREE, advanced registration is requested. Please email Mary Stokes at email@example.com with the number of people attending.
Our Echo Newsletter goes out monthly and highlights upcoming church-wide events and programs. Click the date link below to access the most recent edition of the Echo.
Echo – 06.24.15
It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare.org
After the cards and flowers stop coming, and the people around you have returned to their normal lives, your grief continues. That's the reason for GriefShare. We will walk with you through grief toward healing and hope for the future. Find a group on our website.
How to Find Us