8:30am Traditional Worship
Join us for this traditional United Methodist worship experience, built around liturgy, congregational prayer, hymns led by the choir and organ, hearing the spoken word, and reflecting upon it with current, relevant messages, and caring for one another in prayer.
9:45am Sunday School
Our Sunday School hour includes 12 adult classes, 2 youth classes, sixth grade confirmation class, and seven other children's classes.
11:00am Contemporary Worship
Come as you are to this contemporary worship experience. This service features our praise bands sharing new and favorite songs, experiential messages rooted in the scriptures, and a time build our community through prayer.
11 days left
- This is the first of our Going Deeper workshops, designed to inspire, inform,and give you tools to grow deeper in your relationship with God. learn where the Bible came from and how it’s put together trace major themes through the Old and New Testament discover new ways to study the Bible ... [read more]
12 days left
- We need Bunches of Trunks and Tons of Treats to help put smiles on Gaggles of Goblins. So, put on your creative thinking caps, start planning your trunk, and hit the Halloween aisles for Treats(candy and/or trinkets). Treat Donations can be dropped off in the Church Office anytim... [read more]
- Help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member or friend.
- Join us Tuesday mornings as Kathryn McKenney leads us in this Restless study starting Tuesday, August 18th at 9am Genesis Hall. Many of our women who work outside the home have asked for an evening session. So please join us Monday evenings as Cheryl Mann leads the same Restless study. Starts ... [read more]
- This 35 week, comprehensive study will be led by Scott Clausen on Tuesday evenings starting August 18th. Contact Mary Stokes to register, email@example.com
Our Echo Newsletter goes out monthly and highlights upcoming church-wide events and programs. Click the date link below to access the most recent edition of the Echo.
It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare.org
After the cards and flowers stop coming, and the people around you have returned to their normal lives, your grief continues. That's the reason for GriefShare. We will walk with you through grief toward healing and hope for the future. Find a group on our website.
How to Find Us