8:30am Traditional Worship
Join us for this traditional United Methodist worship experience, built around liturgy, congregational prayer, hymns led by the choir and organ, hearing the spoken word, and reflecting upon it with current, relevant messages, and caring for one another in prayer.
9:45am Sunday School
Our Sunday School hour includes 12 adult classes, 2 youth classes, sixth grade confirmation class, and seven other children's classes.
11:00am Contemporary Worship
Come as you are to this contemporary worship experience. This service features our praise bands sharing new and favorite songs, experiential messages rooted in the scriptures, and a time build our community through prayer.
- Join us on Tuesday, November 24th, and help get our turkeys ready for the cookers! We need help with un-packaging, washing, seasoning and stuffing our turkeys from 7-8am. We also need help removing turkey's from the cookers and picking meat off the bones and then bagging that meat to refrigera... [read more]
- ALL are invited to dine with us on Thanksgiving Day! We will start serving at 11am and will end around 1pm. Leave the cooking to us and come join in the festivities and fellowship here at Aldersgate Church. There is no cost for this meal.
- A time away to reflect and listen for God's voice. All are invited to the Chapel on Wednesday nights for a service of prayer and reflection.
- Help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member or friend.
- This 35 week, comprehensive study will be led by Scott Clausen on Tuesday evenings starting August 18th. Contact Mary Stokes to register, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Echo Newsletter goes out monthly and highlights upcoming church-wide events and programs. Click the date link below to access the most recent edition of the Echo.
It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare.org
After the cards and flowers stop coming, and the people around you have returned to their normal lives, your grief continues. That's the reason for GriefShare. We will walk with you through grief toward healing and hope for the future. Find a group on our website.
How to Find Us